Starting today, restaurants all across Bayside are raising money to support critically ill and injured children at St. Mary’s Hospital for Children.
The weeklong event features nine local restaurants that have agreed to donate a portion of their profits to the hospital.
“Families come to St. Mary’s in search of the best care possible, which we are proud to provide every single day,” said St. Mary’s CEO Eddie Simpser. “Every dollar raised this week will go toward critical care for children with special needs.”
Here’s the schedule of restaurants that will be donating parts of their profits this week:
- Monday, October 17: Pizzeria Uno and Fiamma 41
- Tuesday, October 18: Terrace Diner and Bourbon Street
- Wednesday, October 19: Palazzo and Kalamaki GR
- Thursday, October 20: Yogurt Couture and Monahan & Fitzgerald
- Friday, October 21: Trattoria 35
For more information about St. Mary’s Week, contact Victoria Falcone at firstname.lastname@example.org.