Former Comptroller and City Councilman John Liu will headline the third anniversary gala for the Greater Flushing Chamber of Commerce on Friday, October 13.
The celebration, from 6 to 9 p.m., will take place at Daedong Manor, located at 150-24 Northern Boulevard.
In addition, the chamber will honor the following business leaders:
- Danny Lye, CEO of Abacus Computer Company and Danny’s Steakhouse & Oyster Bar,
- Jerry and David Antonacci, owners of Crown Container,
- Gary Hu, president of the Flushing Chinese Business Association,
- Rev. Wilfredo Benitrz, rector of St. George’s Church,
- John Hong, president of HanMi Realty.
“The Gala is our biggest networking event of the year and we’re so fortunate to have such a lineup of speakers and honorees, including political superstar John Liu, to participate this year,” said John Choe, executive director of the chamber and former chief of staff to John Liu. “Attendees will learn about our accomplishments this year – including the launch of our Flushing Fantastic district marketing campaign as well as the inaugural Tour de Flushing – and also get a preview of our plans for next year.
Event registration and information is available at www.flushinggala.eventbrite.com.