Queens College is marking Black History Month this February with a series of impactful events.
Kicking off the month will be the first of a series of lunch and discussions on Wednesday, February 6 from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.
Near the end will be a Black Business Expo on Wednesday, February 27. Students will be able to network with successful African-American business owners and entrepreneurs. This event is free and open the public.
Here are some other events lined up this Black History Month:
- Queens College celebrates Jazz History Month and the publication of “Art Kane.Harlem 1958.”
- Thursday, February 7, 7 – 9 p.m.
- Benjamin Rosenthal Library
- Reflections- In the Footsteps of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 25, 12:15 – 1:30 p.m.
- Student Union Ballroom West
- Creative Arts in the Caribbean: “Our Story”
- Thursday, February 28, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Student Union Ballroom, 4th floor
Check back with the Queens College website for updates on events.