Asian Americans for Equality is offering a series of free classes at its new digital learning lab in Flushing.
The sessions will be conducted in Mandarin, and are designed for people interested in developing their computer and internet skills.
The lab was opened earlier this month with 30 laptop computers and a curriculum designed with Queens Public Library. The lab was funded through a Spectrum Digital Education grant.
The classes run on Tuesday and Friday afternoons from 4 to 6 p.m. at 35-34 Union Street.
Here is the remaining class schedule for November:
- Friday, November 8: Intro to Microsoft Word
- Tuesday, November 12: Intro to Microsoft Excel
- Friday, November 15: Intro to PowerPoint
- Tuesday, November 19: Intro to the Internet Part 1
- Friday, November 22: Intro to the Internet Part 2
Those interested in attending should call 718-961-2833 to make a reservation.